Welcome! I decided that my official summer wouldn't begin until tomorrow ( Monday ) even though we got out on Thursday, so I would have time to plan and prepare. Yes, I am one of those people that need time to prepare for relaxation ;]
Thursday was a day of mixed emotions. I was SO happy that school was out, but about 10 minutes before the last bell, I found out one of my best friends is moving to Kansas :'[ After school, I went to a swim/ice cream party, which was very fun!
On Friday, my mom, brothers, and I went to the Spectrum for a couple different reasons. First, we wanted to go to Barnes and Noble so we could get the new Rick Riordan book ( yay! ) and so I could get a Wreck This Journal, which is exactly what it sounds like. Its a journal that has different instructions on each page of how to 'wreck' it. I'm excited to do it; I'll post pictures of my favorite pages later :] After that, we went to the movie theatre to see The Avengers. It was really good, but the end was a bit too sci-fi. But overall, I really liked it! Tony Stark was hilarious :] Next, we went home and I got ready for another swim party. That one was also fun! At the end, we burned some of our schoolwork in the my friend's fire-pit thingy. It was very... satisfying >:]
Saturday was a stay-home-day. I pretty much watched TV and worked on my Wreck This Journal. It was relaxing. Later into the evening, Jack and I babysat, but that was about it.
Sunday ( today ) was pretty eventful. It was Father's Day, and I had to give a talk in church. The young women also sang a musical number with their dads, and my grandparents came to watch us. Our second hour teacher wasn't there today, so we were combined with the older class whose teacher gives out junk food and didn't have a totally spiritual lesson planned, but I'm not complaining. I had fun :]
Tomorrow I am having another swim party, this one with my soccer team. That'll be the third one in less than a week! And then Tuesday I have my friend's going away party ( :[ ) which is also a swim party! Wow haha. Busy summer ahead!
Ciao for now!
:]
No comments:
Post a Comment