July 18, 2012

Brace yourself - This is gonna be a long and random one!

I haven't been posting because since last Saturday I've been pretty much out of commission. I got really sick and my joints and muscles are still all sore and kinda swollen. I do wanna post, but I don't have some of the pictures I need. I want to post about about a few things: when we took my friend Ashley to the Spectrum, the Fourth of July, my running, when our friend Lisa came over, and maybe explain this sickness a little more.
So my friend texted me allllllllll the pictures from when we took Ashley to the Spectrum, but it was right before my parents shut off the ability to send/receive pictures on my phone, so I have them, but I have no way to get them to my iPod or the computer :[ So I asked her to email them to me, but its hard because we're all very busy. I will post them as soon as I get them, but I don't want to get too out of order on this blog.
Fourth of July I have have pictures for, but like I said I don't want to get too out of order. I may post them if I get desperate but ya know.
I don't have pictures of me running, but for all I know my mom could have been sneaking pictures of me so I'll ask :b I just want to explain it a bit more :]
My dad's old boss Lisa is super awesome and we started sometimes having her and her kids and sometimes their friends over to 'babysit' us. It's really more like a mini party with lots of junk food. ;]
--
So I started writing this post like a week ago and then yet again, this sickness prevented me from finishing and posting. So, just letting you know that this was written a week ago and now being continued so I can finally keep posting! :] I know you've all just missed me so much ;]
Okay so continuing now:
Ironically the next mini topic was this sickness. Well really in that post I just waned to explain it more and stuff. I obviously don't have any pictures from my sickness ( that would be grody ) but its been going on for so long and its such a rare thing for someone older than 5 to get that I thought I should explain it. Okay so now heres some random pictures that don't go along with any of the posts I will soon write!
Me and the awkward helmet for rock climbing at Girls Camp.
 My friend Carmany and I in the rock climbing gear at Girls Camp!
I was painting rocks before the Fourth of July and decided to also paint my hand! :]
Fireworks form the Fourth of July!
Okay, well I'll try and blog again soon! 
Ciao for now!
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment