Hi guys! I haven't posted in awhile because last week was really busy! Monday and Tuesday I had plans each day and I needed to pack for Girl's Camp, which was from Wednesday to Saturday. It was really fun! This next week will also be pretty busy, so some posts will just be miscellaneous pictures with caption explaining them. So, just a heads up! Monday I went with my friends and we "kidnapped" my friends who is moving ( Ashley ) and took her to the Spectrum ( I will be posting miscellaneous pictures for that one event )! And then later when I got home and went on a run, like a good little soon-to-be cross country runner girl should ;] Tuesday I had another babysitting gig with the Millers! It was good :] It was a bit harder than last time, but I'll get used to it and I'll learn! Then later that night, I went on another run with my friend. Those runs were DEFINITELY needed because the couple days at Girl's Camp I ate SO much junk, because the food there wasn't exactly awesome. I'll have miscellaneous pictures of Girl's Camp later, too. I'm running the Lake Forest 4th of July annual 5k, so I really need to run to stay in shape for that, and for cross country ( and to work off all the junk )! :] Okay, so just I just wanted to explain why the next couple of posts may just be pictures with explanations :]
Ciao for now!
:]
No comments:
Post a Comment